Can we please have master release for all various issues? It's getting really messy with all various editions of the same comic under series.

yes +++++++++++100000000000
we need it

Master releases is necessary, otherwise it will be impossible to work on this website.

There are only 34 original releases by Hergés Tintin. In Comicog's list of Tintin Comics, there are today (13 July 2019) 305 editions, and there is no way to sort them. Here we have to work with Master Releases just like in Discogs or with original and edition just like in Filmogs.

Botros wrote:

There are only 34 original releases by Hergés Tintin. In Comicog's list of Tintin Comics, there are today (13 July 2019) 305 editions, and there is no way to sort them. Here we have to work with Master Releases just like in Discogs or with original and edition just like in Filmogs.

Yeah man, that's problem with all popular releases, just look at Asterix. I guess we'll just have to wait.
It's just strange to me that Bookogs got way better maintenance, I thought comics were as popular, maybe more, well, silly ignorant me, hah.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.