I hope that the German submitters of Lustiges Taschenbuch might join with some words, so I'm continuing in German.
Subject of discussion is the actual habit to enter every name with "Lustiges Taschenbuch - XXX"
That is the series, in my opinion, and furthermore this long title makes it very hard to find the right book within the search results (unless one knows the cover), because the important part is not shown.

<hr/>

Ich finde es ungünstig (und auch nicht ganz richtig), dass die Namen der einzelnen Bücher momentan alle mit "Lustiges Taschenbuch" beginnen, denn das ist genaugenommen die Serie.
Der Deutsche Comic-Guide hat darauf verzichtet:
https://www.comicguide.de/index.php/component/comicguide/?controller=details&file=series&id=4364&display=short

...und ich finde es für die Suchergebnisse auch nicht hilfreich, da man momentan (da noch keine Sortierung nach Nummerierung möglich ist) bei der Ergebnisliste nur "Lustiges Taschenbuch..." sieht, man also darauf angewiesen ist, dass man das Cover kennt.
Ich habe noch etliche LTB hier, die ich gerne eintragen möchte, will allerdings nicht das bestehende bisher von allen akzeptierte System übernehmen, genausowenig aber einfach stur anders weitermachen.

Meinungen dazu?

Can't wait till someone feels in the mood to click and read...

I'll submit a bunch of missing LTBs in my way - we'll see what is more handy.

Tut mir leid, my german is pretty rusty. But this sounds like part of a bigger issue that Comicogs is experiencing, trying to get people to use issue titles for the title and putting the series, issue and volume numbers in their respective fields. Its been discussed in the forums before too.

Any thoughts on how we might make it clearer in the submission form or the ui of the site are appreciated. Otherwise maybe discussions like these will help too. Thanks for bringing it up minor.

Login or Register to post a reply to this topic.